- 2 Bananas
- 3/4 C Tigernut Flour
- 1/4 C protein powder of choice (I used hemp which gave it a granular texture; if using a flavored powder, go for chocolate)
- 2 flax eggs (1 Tbsp of flax and 3 Tbsp of water = 1 flax egg; let sit for a couple minutes)
- 3/4 C water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1/2 C of vegan chocolate chips or carob chips
Tools: food processor
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl or mug, mix flax and water to create flax eggs so they have time to set.
- Slice bananas and place them in the food processor with the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate/carob chips.
- Once the flax has gelled, toss the 'eggs' in as well and blend until smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate/carob chips.
- Pour mixture in a lightly greased bread pan (or line with parchment paper) and bake for 50 minutes!