I was craving everything in the title one evening and also committed myself to popsicle making, so I thought 'why not combine?' I searched for a recipe, but low and behold, nothing! With this being such a popular combo I was surprised, however my will power when a craving comes is nothing to mess with. I will find a way!
I of course wanted to keep it quick and healthy, so here's how it went...
- 10 oz canned coconut milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 c of cocoa powder
- 1 banana, diced
- A jar of peanut butter handy :)
Tools: food processor/blender, popsicle mold (makes 6)
- First, blend the coconut milk, honey, and cocoa powder together about 1 minute, or until well mixed.
- Take your peanut butter using a spoon or knife and spread it on the inside sides of the molds.
- Toss a few diced pieces of banana in the bottom of the molds and then pour in your coconut chocolate blend until the molds are about half way full.
- Throw a few more banana pieces in and top with the rest of the liquid mix.
- Freeze for 4 hours or more, and voila! Ready for consumption. It's recommended to run molds under hot water for a minute or so until the popsicle comes loose and you can easily pull the popsicle out in its entirety.